The Perfect Diver's Car?
Submitted by Scuba Mike on Tue, 03/05/2011 - 13:01.
It should be:
- Four wheel drive for finding new dive sites off the map
- It needs a tow bar for the rib
- It must have room in the boot space for two sets of diver’s kit
- It should have wide opening doors to provide some cover when changing
- And a wide opening tail gate to shelter from sun or rain
- There needs to be a “non chip” key that you can take diving with you
- It must have a “wipe clean” boot floor
- It needs strong air conditioning and heating to cool or warm
- It must have good ventilation to disperse the smell of wetsuits
- It needs to look cool
I’ll settle for this:
What would you go for?